RoboPharma is a young, dynamic and high-tech company specialized in Pharmacy Automation. RoboPharma is based in The Netherlands, for further information see www.robopharma.com.
We are searching for enthusiast people to join our team.
LEAD SOFTWARE ENGINEER
“Thanks to the software I develop, patients receive more attention and better care. Patients are helped faster and fewer medication errors are made.”
Are you the Lead Software Consultant who is energized by software development and contact with customers and colleagues? Then we would like to talk to you! RoboPharma works with a nice team of top developers on beautiful projects for Healthcare. Within this growing team a vacancy has arisen for a Lead Software Engineer.
As a Lead Software Engineer you work with clients and colleagues on medium and large software projects. You listen and ask the right questions. You map the existing organization, software landscape processes, data, ideas present, project objective, desired phasing and other insights. You analyze, consult and work out plans. You give enthusiastic and convincing presentations.
Together with Software, Sales and Engineering you work on strategy, analyzing data, developing and presenting advice, proposals, plans, required hours, business cases and planning. You make functional designs and technical designs and you transfer them tot he Developers. You support your team with implementation and you communicate with customers. You guarantee quality and confidentiality, identify risks and limit them to an acceptable level.
With existing relationships you generate new “Identified Business” and you follow this up. You transfer know-how to colleagues and ensure that they perform better and better.
RoboPharma is a Dutch company active in developing, implementing, maintaining and evolving software solutions for logistics processes in healthcare, especially at pharmacy chains. Since 2004 we are market leader in pharmacy automation in the Netherlands. Extensive knowledge and experience has been gained in streamlining complex processes in the healthcare sector with hardware and software solutions.
Our software department of around 15 employees consists of an interesting diversity of people in terms of age, experience, education, personal interests and background. Together we share the passion for software development!
For this vacancy we are looking for candidates with a completed HBO or university education in Software Engineering. You also have knowledge of and experience with object-oriented design & development, Relational Databases, SQL and version management. You are well informed of C#.NET, Windows Forms, WPF, WCF, ORM and LINQ.
Furthermore, knowledge of and experience with the following is an advantage; UML reading, Serial communication, Nhibernate, Web services, Web API, SVN, Xamarin, Microservices and Visual Studio. In addition:
• You are analytical and problem-solving;
• You are representative and strong in communication;
• You preferably have several years of work experience as a Lead Developer;
• You have a good command of the Dutch and English language;
• You like to travel abroad a few times a month and you like to receive visitors at the office to talk about software development.
• A full-time or part-time position in a young, ambitious and innovative company. Due to the different processes and people you work with, really no day is the same;
• An informal, no-nonsense work environment in which results count, but where there is also respect for each other and a good, warm atmosphere;
• Working with leading, national and international Healthcare companies that are the forefront of technical innovation;
• A company that continuously strives for efficiency for customers by developing smarter software;
• Tengible applications that are close to users. Computer software for automating business processes and controlling mechatronics;
• Whoever wants to get the best out of people must also give the best. Good employment conditions, including a salary that matches your working and thinking level and experience and good secondary employment conditions. Besides that, we also like to invest in developing your talents;
• You work from our location in Waalwijk, possibly partly from the customer’s location or from home.
Assessment and coaching
Do you also strive for a sustainable employment relationship and personal development? We are happy to invest in an assessment in which an external specialist looks at how well you fit us. This assessment is for you and forms the basis for your further career development. During this you will be supported in our organization by your internal manager and an external, professional coach.
If the above vacancy sounds interesting, then we would like to talk to you to see if your wishes and ambitions match the possibilities within our organization. We would like to receive your resume and motivation at email@example.com
- Working in an innovative and stimulating environment.
- A challenging, independent job, with outstanding possibilities to develop yourself.
- A salary in balance with your education, experience and performance.
- Of course we will take care that you have at your disposal a laptop, mobile phone, tablet computer
and a car if necessary.
- RoboPharma is looking for a long term co-operation and we are willing to invest in further
development of your talents
We always like to come in contact with people with the right RoboPharma mentality. RoboPharma consists of a passionate and committed group of people who understand their profession.
Potential colleagues, we expect the following:
- A hands-on approach;
- Excessive involvement and enthusiasm;
- Flexibility (both in work and in terms of time);
- Drive with the right technical skills.
If you meet the above profile and find that RoboPharma should not let you walk away? Let us know why you'll fit at RoboPharma and what you have to offer.
Acquisition regarding vacancies is not appreciated.
Send your response to: firstname.lastname@example.org or
5145 NJ Waalwijk